Play and Your Child
All children benefit from play, but not in the sense of setting them loose in the backyard to "Go play!" When children’s play is structured and supported by the adults who are raising them, learning becomes a positive natural consequence.
My Playtime 1-2-3 Program provides play experiences individually planned to meet each child's unique development. Structured play opportunities guide each child towards his/her optimal potential. The focus is the development of the whole child within a family.
Through systematic consultation, I will:
- Explain the reasons children need to play
- Analyze home spaces both inside & outdoors
- Create a schedule of the day for play
- Teach methods & procedures for play spaces
- Design a plan for smart play time
- Develop a schedule for space design organization, arrangement & maintenance
- Develop an awareness of the “science” of play
- Create your own philosophy for daily play with play spaces that hold their attention
- Learn how to set up play experiences throughout the day in the midst of your busy schedule
- Impress your friends, family & neighbors with children who are friendly and sociable
- Simplify your life
Your child(ren) will:
- Respond in a calm, self-directed & well-behaved manner within 8-12 weeks (results may vary by individual circumstances)
- Learn manners through knowing the expectations of the total play environment
- Develop a love for learning
- Become responsible for themselves
- Foster an awareness of others
- Sleep more soundly & eat better
During our initial consultation, we will discuss your situation in depth to determine the minimum amount of consultation to attain maximum results.
Contact me today to schedule your consultation.